Friday, October 21, 2005

The evening of grading

Today has been long, even though I just had one class.
I had a meeting with people interested in the MPS program. The meeting went on longer than I thought, I and felt that I shouldn't have been there. A lot of questions were asked about administrative stuff, and the beginnings of the program, things I know very little about.

After the meeting I came home and graded, and graded, and graded. My mother has always said she doesn't like the way my father takes up the living room floor when he grades papers. I'm glad Lauren is not home, becuase I did just that; having papers all over the place, all in different piles, meaning different things (you can see from the picture below). Except for Geordi getting in the way, the grading went well.



Tomorrow, I attempt to start working on a paper on the mathematics of everyday language. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page