Thursday, November 17, 2005

The 46 outline and soccer

There seems to be this let down after working on something for a while. I spent most of last week trying to get all the signatures neede for the 46 outline. I turned it in yesterday, and now feel kind of down. It's like that post adrenaline rush in a soccer game, when the games settles into itself.

Speaking of soccer, Monday's game was the most frustrating soccer game I've ever played in. I was not playing at my best, and it made no sense to me how much the other team dominated us. They were not that good.

Anyhow, I've decided I need to get back into better shape. I didn't work out at all the week leading up to that game, and I felt it out there. I'm sitting in my office now, heading to the gym when it re-opens, in half an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page