Sunday, May 13, 2007

Running Home

Today was the first day running, where I felt sick afterward. I felt a little nauseous, and for a few minutes, I thought I was going to throw up. I'm not really sure why. I guess I ran a little harder in segments, but nothing crazy. I never felt sick while I was running, it was only after I got home. That's the running update.

Also, running today, there was this feeling of not wanting to go home. Usually, I'm all about home. I like songs about going home, movies about going home (Home for the Holidays is a great movie, if you've never seen it), but home also means responsibility. I have a fair amount of things to do today, and running was a way of procrastinating. I never thought I'd use running as a way to get out of doing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page