Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sanjaya and Caché

I don't know who out there in blog world follows American Idol. I'm not as much of a fan of the show as I was a few years ago.

Anyhow, fairly early on this season, I told Lauren that I thought Sanjaya (by far, the worst singer on the show this year) would make it to the top 8, because of the 13-year-old-girl vote. I was willing to put $5 where my mouth was.

Little did I know that Sanjaya would take on minor celebrity status; Howard Stern asking his listeners to vote for the kid; having Vote for the Worst become a much bigger website than it had been during previous American Idol seasons. Anyhow, as of today, Sanjaya is in the top 8, and I am $5 richer!

On another note, I saw a great movie today, Caché. It's a very good French movie, that you've probably never seen. One reviewer says "it's like a Hitchcock movie, only creepier", which, I think, is a perfect description of the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page