Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Testing

I realized I haven't taken a test in a class in 5 years. The last test I took was a Spanish 1 final, in March 2002.

I have an accounting exam on Tuesday. It's kind of scary to think of taking a graduate level accounting exam, but it has to be done. I'm not completely sure how to go about preparing for such a task, which is why I'm here doing blogging.

I feel like I've bad at this blogging thing as of late. I just feel like I have nothing of real interest to say. There's only so much one can write about a cat (his new thing is jumping on the kitchen counter), or a soccer team (I scored my first goal of the year last week!).

Anyhow, I have an accounting test in 6 days, so I guess I should work on some accounting right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page