Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Week

I'm hoping to not do anything work related tomorrow. It's been a busy week, which is why I haven't been here in so long.

Finals are next week, so I had to make sure my finals were ready to be given. In addition, I had to grade a Precalculus exam, and the usual grading that has to be done.

The capper was the ending of the communications class I'm taking at SJSU. We had to write a 20-page paper, as a group. We had 6 people, and spent most of Wednesday evening, and early into Thursday morning (6pm-1am, to be precise), finishing up the paper. I also had to put together a portfolio for the class.

I'm glad the class is over. I liked working on the portfolio. I was reminded that I should really hold on to stuff that might be beneficial, careerwise. I couldn't find my Bachelor's degree. How sad is that? I'm hoping to hold on to the portfolio (I'm actually not sure how we're supposed to get it back from the professor), and add to it, whenever I do anything significant.

In the portfolio, we had to list a dream job. I said mine would be the director of (MS)2. Now, I don't know if that would really be the best job for me, but I admired the director when I worked there, and I figure that's the kind of job where an MBA would be helpful.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see a movie, Stranger than Fiction. I hope it's good. No work for me tomoroow, baby; it's my day off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page