Monday, October 23, 2006

Movies

Man, I've been really lazy with posting on here.

What to talk about? Hmmm....I saw two movies over the weekend. The Departed, and Flags of Our Fathers.

The Departed was an actors movie, with lots of great lines, and great performances by Alec Baldwin and Marky Mark Wahlberg, in relatively small roles. It was a good movie, but not phenomenal.

Flags of Our Fathers was a good war movie, but not as good as Saving Private Ryan (the best war movie I've ever seen). The performance that stuck out in that film, for me, was that of Adam Beach. The guy deserves more roles than he gets, and I think he deserves an Oscar nomination for his performance.

I can't believe I'm talking movies on here. That used to be my big-time hobby. A friend of mine in college said I was in the wrong major, and I should be getting a journalism degree and become a film critic. Ah, but those days are over. I never see movies in the theater anymore. Partly because I feel like every time I go to theater, I end up getting a nasty headache later in the day. This happened with both movies I saw yesterday.

Has anyone heard of Migra-Zen? It's supposed to help with migraine headaches, which I get more than I'd like to. I don't get those knock-you-down-see-auras migraines, I just get throbbing headaches, and light sensitivity. I'm just wondering if it works.

Anyway, what else to say...the wedding planning is coming along. Lauren got a cake, which sounds awesome (I wasn't there when she got it, so I didn't get to partake in the tasting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page