Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, Monday

So, I found out a few days ago that Affie (my older sister) will not be able to make it to the wedding in December. Her attempt to get a visa was denied, once again. Affie lives in Ghana, and is a Ghanaian citizen. My mother, also a citizen of Ghana, has a green card and lives in Baltimore, but that can't seem to be enough to get Affie a Visa. She can't visit her own mother, because of the crappy, corrupt, US embassy, in Accra. I didn't really think Affie would get the visa, because she has tried quite a few times in the past, with the same result.

That's the big news of the weekend.

Mondays are rough for me this quarter. I got spoiled last year by just having MPS on Mondays. I would ease into the week. This year, that's not the case. I have two 2-hour classes on Mondays, so I feel a little worn out by the end of the day. I'm getting used to it though.

I feel like I haven't posted pictures on here in a while. I really like posting pictures, but haven't taken any good ones as of late, and I'm tired of posting pictures of Geordi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page