Sunday, September 10, 2006

Multiply

I got a Muliply site a few weeks ago. I heard about it from Lauren's dad, who always seems to know about the latest cool web and technology stuff.

The thing I like about the site is, it lets you post pictures and video, as well as other stuff, like a blog. I've gone crazy with the video postings, posting videos of the only thing to film around here - Geordi.

If you're eager to see Geordi videos (and me scoring a cool goal in a soccer game), go to my Multiply site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jefferson! That was nice of you to link Tristan's baby page to yours. I checked out your multiply site. A bunch of teachers I work with have them so we could remain private from students.

September 13, 2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page