Monday, August 14, 2006

Random...

I'm bing a bum today. I turned in my grades and gave Herminio (the counselor for the MPS program) 3 calculators I had been holding onto for the past 6 weeks. When I went to see him, I told the student secretary that I had some calculators for Herminio but I never said who I was. She called him and said "there is a student here who says he has calculators for you". He chuckled when I went to his office, at me being thought of as a student. This case doesn't bother me (unlike my previous post), because, in all honesty, the student secretary didn't know me from Adam, so I could have been a student (the fact that I was wearing an MSU t-shirt didn't help).

I miss MSU. I never liked East Lansing when I lived there, but I really want to go back. Not for any real reason; I know almost no one there any more, and it's not the most thrilling city in the world, but it's East Lansing. I spent 7 years of my life in the place. I can picture walking on a stretch of land from the Library to the Union, past the clock tower. I can see it, and smell it; that piece of grassy land. I don't how many times I was making that (very) short walk, when I would see people I knew. People I don't know anymore, people I wish I still knew, but can't seem to get a hold of.

I posted this cool thing at the bottom of my blog (and my webpage). It shows where in the world people are, who look at my blog. I'm not surprised to see that people from Asia are looking at my blog, because I know I have a number of students who headed home for the summer. What did surprise me was the dot that showed up in the center of the US. Who are you people? Give me shout-out, or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page