Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Injuries Continue

I took a tumble yesterday, playing in a soccer game that I should not have been playing in. My feet and ankles held up no problem. My right shoulder, however, did not make it through the game healthy.

I took a spill and landed on my shoulder, and have been in (at times, extreme) pain ever since.

I can't point foreward, because it hurts too much, I can't use my right hand to start my car, because it hurts too much. The pain is right on top of my shoulder. I can type, because my arm is straight down, until it gets to my elbow.

It feels better today than last night, but I'm worried that I will not be able to write on the board on Monday. I may have to use the overhead.

We tied the game 0-0. It was frustrating, because we were playing the worst team in the leage, but they were playing with ringers (people who aren't actually on their team). We outplayed them, but couldn't get a goal in the net. Even with the tie, we ended up second in our division, which is a lot better than the last place we got last season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page