Sunday, July 09, 2006

Facial hair and other stuff

So I had this plan to not shave until Lauren gets back to town (in 4 weeks), but a minor problem has arisen. I need to have some passport photos taken, because I need to renew my passport. I feel like, the way I look now, I look like some kind of terrorist looking guy. It's sad that having a partial beard can lead to people thinking you look like a terrorist, but that's the way the country is these days. For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, here is a facial hair picture for ya...



I also don't know if I want a partial beard on my passport for the next 10 years! I had dreadlocks in my last passport, but when I shaved my head 6 years ago, I don't think I looked anything like the person in the passport photo. Of course, now I look like that guy again, but I have no idea how long I'm going to grow my hair.

I also wanted to post this picture of me...



It was taken at our last soccer game. It was an eventful game that had the return of a former player, and another player missing the rest of the season due to injury. You can read more about the game on the team website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page