Friday, June 23, 2006

The end of the school year

I haven't posted in over 2 weeks! The world cup and the end of the school year are taking up a lot of my time.

The end of the year is near, but it doesn't feel like it, because I'm teaching in summer session.

MPS had its end of the year ceremony yesteray. It was somewhat what I expected, but not, at the same time. I thought more students would have been there, and more students would have spoken about their experiences. Even though I see students daily, there are many who I wish I could hear from - what their experiences have been, what they have liked and disliked about the program. Anything like that.

Lauren is out of town for the next 6 weeks. she's been gone about a week. Living alone has a different feel. On the one hand, I'm sad that she's not here, but there is something to be said about being alone. It's not too bad.

This is probably going to be my last post before the end of the school year. Happy end of the school year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page