Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Quarter

Spring quarter is really hard to get into. For me, it's the most difficult quarter of the year. There is this feeling of being burned out after the Winter quarter, and the one week off doesn't give enough time to recover. The week off is spent grading finals and planning for the first week. By the time the first week starts, I'm burned out.

Anyhow, I hope I can get through the quarter with no major problems, but it hasn't started well. I've had headaches everyday this week - not a good way to start.

Classes are going reasonably well, but I still feel exhausted every night.

I'm planning on taking a soccer class. The first class was rained out, but I saw who others in the class would be. I felt like the oldest person in the class. We'll see how that goes.

Speaking of soccer, FC Red Storm was supposed to have our first game of the spring season tonight, but it got rained out. I was really looking forward to it, but alas. Another week of not having number 8 on my back, and opponents trying to catch up to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page