Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Does anyone read this? and Spring Break

So, does anyone read this blog? I notice that no one ever comments on it, and I'm just left wondering if it is being read.

Anyhow, onto other things...

Spring Break

I'm on Spring break right now, but it doesn't feel like much of a break. I've spent most of the week working. I've spent at least a couple of hours everyday, planning my classes for next quarter. I also want to finish up my application for an MBA program that starts in the Fall. I worte a first draft of a personal statement today, but I think it still needs some work.

I saw Inside Man today. I thought it was a very good bank-heist movie. You don't see many of those anymore. It was great. It was different for Spike Lee, but it still had scenes that had Spike Lee written all over them. I also thought Clive Owen was fantastic. I should see more of his stuff.

I went off on the guy running for governor, Westley, today. He keeps making promises I can't see him keeping. His latest is to make community college free. While this is a good idea, who's going to pay for it? The same people who kicked out Governor Davis when he proposed higher car registration fees? It would cost a lot more to make community college free, so unless he has some ingenious way of covering that kind of cost, I've decided not to vote for him in the primary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess Rhoen said...

I am reading it right now. You really ought not to work over spring break, Jefferson, the whole point is to take a break man. You could hurt yourself with all of that math, I'm telling you.

So I've never seen "Invisible Man" and I don't know much about Spike Lee except that he's some type of ninja or something like that. Maybe that's Bruce Lee. But it sounds good. I like bank robber movies.

Yep that is all. Will you be home when Lauren has the book club meeting next month? I'd like to come and it would be cool to hang out with you again since I haven't seen either of you in so long!

One more thing, I'm taking precal this quarter. Just to keep the blog math-related. I don't really understand logs but I'm sure I'll do okay. Just remember: negative B plus or minus the square root of B squared plus four AC all over two A.

Love, Stormie

P.S. Am I allowed to comment on this blog?

April 06, 2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page