Sunday, February 12, 2006

In Red Rock

I'm in the Red Rock Coffee Company, in Mountain View, right now. Lauren is working on her Qualifying Paper, and I just finished entering in grades. It has been a dull weekend, for the most part.

It felt like a 3-day weekend, even though I was on the De Anza campus for more hours than I usually am, for a Friday. I was at a half-day retreat on the Math 51, 49a, 49b sequence. It was productive, and I think, in the end, the sequence will be a better one, in a few years' time.

Yesterday, I went to the MV library, and did work there, after trying, unsessfully, to find 2 pick-up soccer games. On my bike ride to the library, I saw a game (I don't know why didn't I check there in the first place).

This is a really dull blog post. Who wants to read about my weekend anyhow? I'll keep writing though. Today, I had soccer practice, then came home, and then came here.

Man, that snow on the East Coast has got to suck. I heard about it from my mom and Emily (my sister). I definitely don't miss "the seasons". That whole missing the seasons thing is a load of crap, if you ask me.

I should post more pictures on here. What do you people in blogland want to see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page