Thursday, December 01, 2005

I now have a fiancée

I've never liked that word; fiancée. I just don't like it.

Anyhow, Lauren and I got engaged on Sunday. Someone asked me if I feel different. I don't. Nothing with how we live has changed, except that I'm getting tons of email from people congratulating me.

Lauren said she felt that everytime she told people, it made them happy. I think people should tell other people they got engaged, even if they didn't, just to make the other people happy. It's like the "share a smile" idea, except with engagements :)

I feel like the week is over, even though I'm working tomorrow.

I chose not to go to the CMC3 conference that a lot of people are going to, so I'm going to start reviewing for the MPS final with the class. I have to say, I love the dedication the MPS students have. I don't know if you are MPS people reading this, but if you are, you are the most dedicated group of students I've ever had, and I LOVE that !!! It's awesome to go into a class knowing that most people want to do well.

That's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page