Saturday, November 26, 2005

Grading, Cat sitting, and Movies

I spent the holiday weekend (so far) grading and cat sitting.

This is an old picture of me grading, but I often grade on the floor.



I did a lot of the grading in our neighbors' apartment, watching their cat, Lupe. I'm not sure if Lupe is male or female, because the husband of the couple refers to Lupe as "she" and the wife refers to Lupe as "he". Who knows. One thing I do know is that Lupe is one fat cat. Dang, he/she would gobble up its food in no time. Here is a picture of Lupe.




I also saw 4 movies since Wednesday. I saw Friday Night Lights, Rent, Paradise Now, and Capote. All four were good for their own reasons.

I need to go turn on our pilot light now, because it's pretty freaking cold in this apartment right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page