Saturday, December 17, 2005

End of the Quarter

Well, the quarter is over. I've graded almost all of my finals. Students tend not to do great on finals, which is understandable. It's because of this I try to throw in some extra credit at the end of the quarter, to balance out the final exam score. This affects some people more than others.

I've also moved out of my office, although I've been told I will be in that office for the first week of winter quarter, and then have to move to an office that was not the one I was told I would be moved into before. I know, that was a run-on sentence, but I'm a math teacher, and this is a blog, where I can do that and get away with it.

Anyhow, this may very well be my last post of the calendar year. We are heading to Arizona in a few days. Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page