Monday, January 16, 2006

My new office

So I have a new office. Problem is, I don't have a key to this new office. This is the kind of thing that bothers me; I have a new office, with all my stuff in it, that I can't get into.

Someone told me I was almost being too patient about the whole office situation (I was told, over the course of less than a month, that I would be moving into 4 different offices - I guess someone could not make up their mind). I was told this, like being patient was a bad thing, because I would get screwed over. Guess what? I was. I have a new office, with all my stuff in it, that I can't get into.

This is the opposite of what I was told when I was impatient about not having a computer. Then, I was told I should not complain to higher ups (I complained to the president of the college), and handle things internally. This is what happens when things are handled internally: I have a new office, with my stuff in it, that I can't get into. Am I bitter? Li'l bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page