Friday, April 07, 2006

Killing time

I'm in the Menlo Park Library (I realize in the past 4 days, I've been to 4 different libraries) killing time. I'm putting Alison Krauss and Angie Stone onto my iTunes. I don't have a Menlo Park library card, so I have to do it here.

I did some planning this morning. Chapter 5 of the stats book is kind of cool. It sort of uses calculus, without saying it. I like that.

So, this is the last day of Spring Break. What am I doing on this day? Well, I already said I did work. I plan on heading home, watching some ESPN, and then cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. I've got the cleaning down to a science. I can do both rooms in probably 30 minutes. And I do it well. Whenever we have guests, they seem to comment on how clean the bathroom is. I guess working as a maintenance guy/janitor at Owen Hall paid off. Thanks, Bob (the maintenance manager), where ever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page