Tuesday, May 09, 2006

the past week

It has been a dull week and a half since my last post, for the most part.

I'm trying to think of what has happened, and all I can think of is that we finally had our first soccer game of the season, on Friday.

We won! This is our first real victory (we got a win last season on a technicality, because the opposing team broke a leage rule that gave us the win).

I scored 2 of the 3 our goals. There are videos of them on the team website. You can see my cartwheel celebration after I score.

The win came at a cost though, as both my ankles were in horrible shape on Friday night and Saturday.

On Saturday, we did a lot of driving around the South Bay, going to the flea market, lunch, back to the flea market, the mission cafe in Santa Clara, then to the Sabercats arena football game. We got free bobble heads. If you happen to really want a San Jose Sabercats bobble head, let me know, and you can have it.

I realize that arena football doesn't do much for me. I didn't particularly enjoy watching the game, and I wished I was more into it, but it never happened.

Lauren hosted a book club, so I went to go watch our women's team play a game (they lost), and then did some work.

What else? I told you it was kind of a dull week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page