Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shoes

I haven't blogged in a while, so I figured I should say something to the world.

I'm giving exams tomorrow and the next day, so today is a little bit light, as far as work goes (although I have statistics projects to grade).

Last week we did a lab in stats that required students to ask other students (and me) how many pairs of shoes they have. I realized when answering that question, that I had 4 pairs of soccer shoes (and 2 more pairs on the way). I didn't realize I was such a soccer shoe addict. One pair I never wear anymore, and another is on it's last legs (or should I say feet). A third pair, I just wear around town, and have never actually played soccer in them.

Yesterday, my two newest pairs arrived. One pair are indoor shoes (which I hope to wear when I play on turf) and another for playing on grass. Thanks to ebay, I got both pairs for under $15 each.

I've been wearing the indoor pair around the house, to break them in. Geordi is so scared of them. Since yesterday, everytime he has been bad, all I have to do is walk over to him, with the shoes on, and he runs away, in fear. I have to admit, they are pretty flashy. The laces are on the side, and not on the top....



He really liked the box they came in though...



Since I'm writing about soccer, I should advertise FC Red Storm's website. It's a work in progress, but I think it's looking decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page