Monday, May 15, 2006

The weekend

I feel like this blog has turned into what I did over the weekend. I should really post more during the middle of the week.

With that said, I do want to mention that the quarter (and the year) is wearing me down. I feel like I'm not in the best of moods, especially when I'm in my office hour. I just feel exhausted. It's tough to teach the same students for a whole year, and, as much as I like the students in my MPS class, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to the end of the year.

So, it was a busy weekend. I got less sleep than I do during the week (again), but it was alright.

We had another soccer game, and I scored the most incredible goal I have ever witnessed. The video of the goal (which was recorded by our team's part time camera person, Lauren) is on the team site. It's hard to see and too hard to describe here, so if you ever want to know more about that goal, talk to me in person.

On Saturday, we volunteered at a Bridge for Africa event, in San Jose. In the process of setting up, Lindsay (who coordinated a lot of the Bridge stuff) took a few pictures of me pretending to sell stuff to Lauren. She's going to use the pictures on the Bridge website. Here is one of the pictures.



We then went to a coffee shop to get some work done, and then I saw Goal! on DVD (it just came out in the theaters on Friday). It was alright, but I wouldn't pay to see it. I got the DVD from a teammate.

On Saturday night, we went up to the City for a party hosted by a friend of Lauren. We were there for a couple of hours, then came back home.

Sunday was spent grading, and grading, and grading.

That's the past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page