Saturday, July 15, 2006

My ankle and the summer so far

I've been told that there is a remote possibility that I fractured my ankle 3 weeks ago. I turned my right ankle 3 weeks ago, and the swelling never went down. I have played soccer on that ankle several times since then, so it's possible the swelling never went down, because I keep aggrivating it. I'm going to have x-rays done on Monday, and we'll go from there.

We are 1/3 of the way through the summer session. It has been going well so far. I like having Fridays off, but at times I feel like I have too much time on my hands, over the weekends. I've watched quite a few DVDs over the past few weekends. I'm currently watching Quiz Show, which I have been meaning to watch for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page