Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Summer of Geordi

Lauren has been out of town since the middle of June. Because of this, Geordi and I have spent a lot of time with each other.

I have to say, I like him more now, than I used to. He doesn't seem to get on my nerves quite as much, and I think I don't get on his (although he got quite upset last night when I tried to clip his nails, while he was sleeping).

He lets me sleep, which is new. He used to be so annoying in the mornings, as soon as there was any movement, or signs that there might be a human awake. Now, he just sits on the bed, and doesn't do anything, until he sees that I'm actually getting up, then the super loud purring begins.

I took this picture yesterday. It's a good example of our coexistence this summer. He's not even trying to get to my food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page