Friday, September 01, 2006

Killing Time

So, when Lauren was in Indiana, I had a lot of stuff going on. I was teaching 4 days a week, soccer on Friday, and for some of that time the World Cup was going on.

This time around, I'm kind of bored. I still have soccer on Fridays (although our game was cancelled at the last minute today), and I'm taking a leadership class that meets for 4 hours on Tuesday evenings, but the days are rather dull.

I went to see Monster House yesterday, to kill time, and because I'm a geek who likes to see movies in 3D. It wasn't as good as I expected. It was alright, but nothing spectacular.

At least college football season starts this weekend. That's always a good way to kill time. I have to say, that's one of the things I miss about living in East Lansing. There was always a vibe, on the days leading up to a game. It was not just on the campus, but in the town. Out here, nobody seems to care about college athletics, which is kind of a shame.

Here's are arial shot of Spartan Stadium. I used to sit in the lower right of this picture, on the lower level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page