Thursday, September 07, 2006

Precalculus, Gnarles, and Prejudice

I have been able to plan out my 49A class, in less than two weeks. I still have to do things like put together a syllabus and decide what order to do things in, but I went through all the chapters to be covered, and created class notes for all of them. Crazy!

Speaking of crazy, I'm listening to Gnarles Barkley right now. I didn't think I would like the CD, because their song Crazy drove me crazy, with the amount radio play it got over the summer. The rest of the CD, though, is not bad. I didn't buy it. I don't buy CDs. I go to the library, get what I want, and put it on itunes. I don't know why I'm reviewing a CD.

Speaking of reviewing things. I saw Pride and Prejudice a couple of weeks ago, and have been meaning to blog about it. It's, maybe, the most beautiful looking film I've ever seen. I was blown away by the look of the movie. I have to admit, I wasn't watching the movie for plot very seriously; several times I had to ask Lauren what was going on, and who was who. Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie and you're into the way movies look, see it!

Because I like to post pictures on here as much as possible, here is the veiw from the 6th floor of the King Library, in San Jose. I did some of my Precaluclus planning there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

So, I know you said Pride and Prejudice was a beautiful looking movie, but if you're ever looking for a good read, I highly recommend the book. The book is very well written. We had to read it in our 11th grade English class, and I fell in love with the book. I'm kind of scared to watch the movie because like any movie from a book, the book is always much, much better.

September 10, 2006 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page