Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Grading

I decided to skip my last leadership class tonight. He allows one absence, without penalty, so I decided to save it for the last class. I have enough information (I hope) to put together 3 10-page papers in the next 12 days. We'll see how it goes.

My next class doesn't start until November 1, so I get a few weeks without a 4-hour class in the middle of it. Woo hoo!

You would think I would be doing something exciting with this 4 extra hours, but no. I spent most of the late afternoon/early evening doing what I do every day - grading!

I was just telling Lauren how I leave work, to get work done. I am so much better at getting things done (like grading, and writing exams) at home than I am at work. I sometimes try to leave campus as soon as I can, so I can go home and work. I admire teachers who can work at work. I wish I could do all my work at work, but I move at such a slow pace when I try to get stuff done in my office.

Because I've been wanting to post pictures on here for a while, here are a couple of me grading. I'm getting some help, or hinderance, depending on the way you look at it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page