Sunday, November 05, 2006

Busy Weekend

In addition to the work I usually have to do over the weekends (grade exams, homework, and writing an exam, this weekend), I was in class from 9-4 on Saturday.

I'm taking a communications class as part of the SJSU MBA program, and we have two Saturday classes. This was the long one. We have another one in a couple of weeks, that is scheduled from 9-2.

Because of this, I was not able to get all the work done I would have liked, and have felt pretty tired all weekend.

On another note, Lauren and I went to Hakone Gardens today, to get some pictures taken. We're going to use them in our holiday card, which we'll send out if in the next several weeks.

I guess I should go back to work now. This was a work break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page