Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time

Time. That's something I don't seem to have a lot of these days. Since getting back from Costa Rica, I feel like it has been go, go, go, go, go.

Today, no one come to my office hour, and I was so happy, because I got an hour more of grading done than I otherwise would have. Yippy!

I'm also taking an accounting class that is a real drain on my time. The work is too much for someone who has a very limited accounting background. The thing is, everyone in the class seems to have a very limited accounting background, so we're all struggling and complaining about the workload.

I don't even know what else to say on here, because I feel like I haven't time to do anything but grade and do accounting homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page