Saturday, January 06, 2007

The honeymoon is over...and that's a good thing

Happy New Year!

We are back from our wedding and honeymoon.

The wedding was better than the honeymoon. It didn't rain (we thought it might), the ceremony went well, with no hitches (except for us getting hitched, of course), and the reception was good, even though the food came much later than expected. We will have a Bay Area reception in August, if any of you readers out there are interested. It's not too late to get on the guest list.

The honeymoon was another story, and I have to say, there is a good part of me that is glad the honeymoon is over. It started out by us spending the night in the Dallas-Fort Worth airport, sleeping on the floor, then having a variety of transportation issues come up in Costa Rica. I can't say I loved CR as much as other people seem to (although the coffee was the best I've ever had). Either the country is overrated as a tourist destination, or my idea of traveling in a foreign country is very different from others. I was able to keep my streak of being out the U.S. every year going, though. I've been out of the U.S. every year, since 1999.

I can't believe classes start in 2 days! I actually missed my first MBA class of the semester, because of the honeymoon. I think it's going to be a rough week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats with your Wedding! ^_^
~Caroline Klawender

January 09, 2007 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page