Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Accounting Book


If you are a regular reader of this blog, you probably know that I'm in an MBA program.

Anyhow, with two classes down, I'm starting to get into the whole MBA thing. Here's where the problem comes up. My third class (an Accounting class)starts on January 2, but I'm in Costa Rica on our honeymoon unitl January 5.

I emailed the professor, got the first week's readings and assignments, and I thought I would be good to go. I ordered the book last week, with the hope that it would get here yesterday, giving me two days to work on stuff, because Lauren's family is coming to town in a couple of days. The book didn't come yesterday, the book didn't come today. If it comes tomorrow, I have an evening to get through all the stuff before Lauren's family arrives on Thursday morning. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I don't know when I'll work on the readings and assignments.

This reminds me of the time my dad sent us a Ghana guidebook, and we waited and waited; it arrived the day after we left for Ghana.

We will be in town until the 26th, so one option would be to take the text book to Costa Rica with me.....I don't think Lauren's to keen on that idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page