Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Weekend

Well, the first weekend of the NCAA tournament is over, and 3 of my final four teams made it to the sweet 16. Maryland let me down yesterday, by losing to Butler. I'm not even sure where Butler is. I want to say Illinois or Indiana, but I could be wrong.

I spent much of this afternoon looking at financial information for XM and Sirius Satellite radio. I'm working on a project looking at the possible merger of the the two companies. Man, both companies have had a terrible time over the past few years. Based on what I've looked at, I don't see a merger really helping either of them a great deal. I think mp3 players will never allow satellite radio to flourish.

What else have I done this weekend? I graded about 75 exams, about 25 assignments, and wrote a final, all while watching basketball. Good times!

I also broke out my Ireland soccer jersey yesterday. I hadn't worn it in a while (I don't think I wore it last St. Patrick's day). I would wear it more often except that I don't really care that much about Ireland soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page