Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bloggin'

I've been a lazy blogger as of late so I'm going to attempt to blog everyday this week.

What to talk about today? hmmm....well, today is Geordi's 3rd birthday. When we got him, the paperwork estimated that he was born on June 10, so... happy birthday Geordi. Here's a picture of him a few days after we got him in 2004...



I was in class for a little over 7 hours yesterday, for my international management class. What a day. After I came home, I wrote an assignment, took a nap, then went to the Stanford Linguistics Department end of year party, where Lauren played in her two music groups.

Today, I've yet to leave the house, except for the 4 miles I ran this morning. I'm feeling really tired, because of lack of sleep over the past few days, and I have to study for my international management final, which I have tomorrow evening.

I'm looking forward to the next week, because I won't have any MBA things to do for over a week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat's cute...

I have one too...
I Siamese kitten. She's my very first cat, though i've had lots of pets before. (took care of different breeds of dogs. 16-25 of them all at the same time.

Too much, huh!? We were dog breeders. Made lots of money...

July 12, 2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page