Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hump Day

I forgot to blog yesterday, after saying I would blog everyday this week.

I'm waiting for my french fries right now. I forgot to get started on them while working on the rest of my dinner, so now I have a boca burger waiting for fries. When people say vegetarians eat healthy, they aren't talking about my dinner tonight.

What else is going on? I was part of a team that interviewed a math instructor candidate this morning. I realize I've never been on this side of a job search. I've interviewed and applied for jobs, but this is the first time I have looked at other people's applications and get to ask them why they think they are good for the job.

Sorry, I can't say anything about this specific candidate, for those of you who might be curious.

Maybe my fries are ready now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page