Monday, June 25, 2007

Macless and busy

I've been without my Mac for over a week now. It crashed on my while writing an exam (I happened to be writing a problem about the life of a laptop shortly before it crashed). Turns out both the hard drive and motherboard were toast.

Because of this life has been a little rough (oh the luxury I have that not having a laptop makes my life "rough"). I've spent a lot more time at work to get stuff done, and have neglected blogging.

It's been a crazy week. Last week, I put together two exams, was part of the MPS end of year ceremony (congrats to all my MPS students), inteverviewed 9 job candidates (four of them on Saturday), drove up to Berkeley after the last of the interviews, went to La Med (the best restaurant in the Bay Area, if you ask me), went to work on Sunday morning for a review session for my stats class, came home, and went back to work on Sunday night to do some work. Also, I started my next MBA class with my crazy (in ranting, lovable but also a little scary, sort of way) last Thursday.

The end of the school year is now 4 days away, but I won't notice because I start teaching Summer session in 7 days. Yay for a 2-day vacation, which I will spend grading finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page