Saturday, June 28, 2008

Geordi and I

Have you ever seen pictures of people with their pets, where the pets and their owners kind of look alike?

I was thinking about that for some reason the other day, and got to thinking about how Geordi and I are alike.


1. Geordi is talkative when we're home with him, but hides whenever we have guests. I am talkative when I'm at home with Lauren, but I'm shy (and even have been known to hide away) when she has friends over.

2. Geordi developed dreads on part of his body (we had them cut off a few days ago). I...well, you know what I look like.

3. We both prefer chillin' to hitting the town.


4. Geordi never eats a lot at one sitting. I've been told that I "eat like a bird", I "eat nothing" and am "a grazer"; I can never eat a HUGE meal.

5. We both like boiled corn without butter (I don't know if he would like corn with butter, because I've never given him any).


6. Geordi likes to pick at things he sees on the floor/carpet. I like to pick at things on Geordi (including the gunk he sometimes gets in his nose - yes, I pick my cat's nose).

7. I like to eat with chopsticks. Geordi wishes he could eat with chopsticks.


8. We both love (and sometimes annoy) Lauren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page