Saturday, June 30, 2007

One day off...

Tomorrow (which starts in about an hour) is my one day break from work.

I finished grading finals today, and start teaching again on Monday, so I hope to enjoy Sunday in some way, probably by watching Pan's Labyrinth, going a public library, and killing bugs.

I've had Pan's Labyrinth for the past week from Netflix, but have not had time to watch it. I actually wanted to see it when it was in the theaters, but, of course, I did not have the time.

I got my computer back today (with a new motherboard and hard drive). This is a good thing; the bad thing is, I lost all the data from my old hard drive. Luckily, I was able to save all my work stuff and a lot of my pictures, but I lost all the music I had on my computer, so it's time to replenish! A lot of the music I had on my itunes was from CDs I got from the library, so I'm heading back to see what I can put back onto my computer (or get new stuff).

We've had this little bug problem in our apartment over the past few weeks. By little, I mean the size of the bugs, not the number. We have had a problem with these bugs that look like TINY beetles. They seem to show up all over our kitchen (usually dead) and they are beginning to show up in other parts of the house. Lauren got some pet-safe bug spray so I'm going to spend part of tomorrow cleaning out the cupboards of our kitchen and then spraying every nook and cranny, with the hopes of eliminating the little buggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page