Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to School

Well, school has started for the Fall.

I'm teaching 2 pre-calc classes and a calc 1 class. The beginning of the year has been somewhat uneventful, at work.

On the homefront, well maybe not the homefront, but the healthfront, I've messed up my lower back. I've had minor backaches after playing soccer for months, but for some reason after our last game on Friday (I scored twice, thank you very much), my back got messed up.

On Saturday and Sunday, I could barely walk; on Monday and Tuesday, I wore a back brace while teaching, just to keep myself from keeling over; today, I was finally able to see a doctor. I have a joint problem in my lower back. What does this mean? Going to physical therapy (and no soccer) for the next month or so. I was just getting back into soccer form, after my 3 month break from the sport, and now I'm out again. Dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page