Sunday, August 12, 2007

The craziness is over, but life goes on...

The reception is over!

Thanks to all of you who attended. It was great to catch up with old friends, and meet some new ones.

I also have to admit that I'm glad it is over. The past week was a rough one, down to the point where I had to call both the caterer and the baker to make sure they were going to show (they were both quite a bit later than they said they would be).

While that stress is over, I still have to grade finals and turn in my grades by Wednesday. I'm hoping to do much of the grading tomorrow, but that might be a problem because I have to take my sister and her husband to the airport tomorrow at 4:30 am (less than 7 hours from now). I'm sure I'll be a walking zombie tomorrow, but I still want to get my grading done.

On that note, good night.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you again for not just assigning a multiple choice final :)

I'm glad to hear the reception went well

Ben

August 13, 2007 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words about my photography. I'm glad you guys are satisfied. I've been stressing about it since I handed you the disks, I can't help it, I'm neurotic like that. Thank you also for allowing me to participate in your special day. It was beautiful

Also, random fact: the picture you posted here was Aubrey's favorite.

August 14, 2007 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page