Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07

I was driving on Lawrence Expressway today when traffic came to a stop (for those of you who don't know of Lawrence Expressway, it is a 6-8 lane expressway that has a speed limit of 50 mph - many drivers go 60 mph). It was odd for traffic to be not moving on a Saturday afternoon, then I saw it; there was a horse-drawn carriage on Lawrence Expressway.

When I was able to drive by, I saw there were a bride and groom. Ahhh...7/7/07, of course. I guess they felt so lucky they decided to go about 10 mph and clog up traffic.

I know two couples that said they would get married today. One is, the other, I'm not sure sure about (I haven't heard from them in a while).

What did I do on this lucky day? Homework for my capitals markets class, picked up my computer for the 2nd time in a week (let's hope I'm lucky enough that I don't have to take it back again), looked for a new scratching post for Geordi (I wasn't lucky enough to find a cheap one), and got some CDs from the library (I was lucky enough to find the Broadway cast recording of Rent, which Lauren was looking for the other day).

That was my day. Pretty dull, aye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page