Monday, October 01, 2007

Geordi's going nuts

So Geordi likes peanut shells.

Last week I bought a huge bag of dried peanuts (in shells) from Milk Pail (the best market in the area) for cheap. I boiled some of them to get some tasty boiled peanuts. Anyhow, Geordi seems to be obsessed with them. I woke up this morning to find a boiled peanut in our bathroom. I was not completely awake, and thought he had thrown up on the bath mat again. I was glad it was a peanut and not throw up. We've had to shoo him off the counter where the peanuts are several times this evening. The thing is, he seems to like to lick on the shell, but doesn't really eat any of it. Weird.

I went to Physical Therapy today. The PT believes I have weak hip/pelvis muscles, which is what causes my back problems. I've been given exercises to do, and I'm going to see him twice a week for a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page