Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sitcoms

I have never watched an episode of Two and a Half Men. However, I heard the theme song to the show a few weeks ago for the first time, and just thought it was great.

For several Saturdays in a row, I've stayed up 'til 11:35 (which is past my bedtime, kiddies), when the show comes on, only to be cheated out the full song with the shortened version. Last night, Lauren said "Why don't you just google it?". I did, and came up with the coolest site, sitcoms online. It has theme songs to just about every sitcom you can think of. The site even has my theme song. Those of you not too knowledgeable about 70's sitcoms might not know what I mean by my theme song; here's a hint....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaddaya mean--Two and a Half Men at 11:35 on Saturdays?? It comes on at 9:00 on Mondays--that's not past your bedtime.

October 29, 2007 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, you krazaY foooo.

October 31, 2007 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page