Sunday, December 02, 2007

The week to come

I should be working on my Marketing final right now. I've written an outline for the big essay we're supposed to write, but need to fill it in with more detail. The outline is almost 3 pages. Our professor said he thought the essay would be about 3 pages. Hmmm....I'm probably going to need to cut some stuff out.

I had an 7.5-hour marketing class yesterday (8:30-4:00). I guess it was more like 6.5 hours, because we got an hour break in the middle of the day.

This week is going to be crazy! In addition to finishing up the Marketing final, I'm giving two precalculus exams tomorrow, a calculus exam on Tuesday, and assignments are coming in from my classes this week. That's about 120 exams and 120 assignments to grade! I want to be able to hand back all the exams by the end of the week, because the following week is finals. It's going to be rough, but I pride myself in my abilities as a very fast grader.

When I was a TA in grad school, I didn't like when we had group grading sessions, because I would always finish my portion first, and then have to help the other TA's, which meant I would grade more than anyone else.

What sucks about grading now is that my wrist/hand is still not right. I fell about a month ago (chasing Geordi) and used my hand to break my fall. I don't get why I have the pain still lingering. Lauren things I did something to my tendons. I've had a similar problem about a hear ago, when I had a collision with a goalie, but I don't remember it taking this long to heal.

I guess that's all I have to say. Back to Marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page