Sunday, December 09, 2007

Short Break

So I have a small break over the next few days, sort of. After grading two exams, writing two finals, taking a final, and grading two assignments and quizzes, I'm done with work I have to do, until Wednesday, when I start grading finals.

With all this work going on, I have done no planning for next quarter. I usually start planning Winter Quarter over Thanksgiving weekend, but that didn't happen. I'll spend the next few days (my 'break'), planning for next quarter. I mainly need to put my calendars and syllabi together.

Last night we went up to North Beach, with the help of GiGi (the name we have given our new GPS navigator). There were moments when Lauren was second-guessing the navigator, which led to having the feeling of having two back-seat drivers, but GiGi seems to work alright.

I don't really know what else to say. Without soccer and MBA classes to talk about, I feel like I have nothing to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page