Thursday, January 03, 2008

Winter Break is coming to a close.....

So classes start on Monday. I feel like I've been a bum over the past couple of days, even though I'm supposedly doing work tonight.

The next two quarters are going to be rough. Winter and Spring are always rough, because Spring Break is not really a break for instructors. By the time finals are graded from Winter and syllabi are put together for Spring, the week is over.

Winter and Spring are going to be a little rougher for me this year. I'm teaching an extra class in the Winter, which will probably be tough (I've never taught an extra class at De Anza). I'm also going to double up on MBA classes in March and April. This will mean 8 hours of class a week, and 5 Saturday classes - FUN!

Over the holidays, someone mentioned that something (I can't recall who or what) was happening on April 29th. All I could think of at that moment was that by April 29th, my doubling up of MBA classes would be over. It's kind of sad that I'm saying, in early January, that I can't wait until the end of April....

... and Obama wins Iowa; Lauren will be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page